Cova offers a comprehensive service to companies on the grants and incentives offered by the South African Government.
This includes assessment of projects to determine the best support scheme/s which are available, and full assistance with the drawing up of applications, liaison with Government agencies and the vital follow-up on successful applications to ensure all the criteria for sustained support are met.
Our expert team can help with:
- Education and training of clients on the workings of the incentive and grant value chain
- High level advisory on which grants and incentives are most appropriate for the project
- Feasibility studies on grants and incentives at a project level
- Assisting clients with the application process - ranging from an advisory role to full outsourcing
- Preparing and reviewing claims and progress reports, to ensure full benefits are received
- Advising clients on the latest developments on grants and incentives
- Providing advice on the location of projects, to ensure possible incentives are taken into account in all aspects of an investment decision
- Advising on various industry-specific incentives and grants.